Sunday, March 24, 2013

MUTUAL BLISS PHONE SEX


Mutual bliss or mutual masturbation it all leads to one thing, us both getting off and enjoying ourselves. It's a time to not think to much and just listen to each other over the phone. Listen to the way our voices change, our breathing changes and how excited we get when climaxing.

I really need you to know how to push my buttons to get me going and it's not all about slamming it in right away or even licking my pussy. I need warmed up on occasion and that is fine! We can get to know each other and know what triggers certain things. Because I want this to be real for me as well as you and mutual masturbation is that involving two people both getting pleasure not role playing and only you getting off. So if you want something where only you get off then don't say you want mutual masturbation, let me know so I am prepared. I really hate getting aroused and guys hanging up after they climax.

Please be kind and remember your PSO has feelings too.

call me direct at 877-816-4704 I will process you over the phone

or reach me on niteflit

Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment