Monday, March 11, 2013

A CALLERS BLOG



This is a blog one of my callers wrote about our call enjoy ;)

I've done a few calls with Kate, but in the last one she was so hot I've been thinking about her for days. I asked her to be a little bit dom, with some crazy sex mixed in. She described showing up at my hotel room dressed in a skin tight black dress that showed every one of her amazing curves, a red feather boa, some elvis-style sunglasses, and a pimpin red hat on. She walked into my room and immediately stuck her tongue down my throat. Then she sternly told me to drop my pants to show her what she had to work with.

She dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. It was hard not to explode right then and there. But then she stopped, looked up at me, and told me I better fuck her mouth better than that. I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my cock down her throat. I heard her gag as I fucked her mouth, and when I pulled my cock out she just grinned and said "that is more like it, now are you going to fuck my pussy or my ass." As she asked she turned around, arched her back, and gave me an amazing view of her sexy ass. Her little black dress rode up, revealing a tiny pink thong. It was obvious what hole she wanted fucked.

Without waiting for me to answer she dropped her dress to the floor, followed shortly by her sexy pink thong. She got on her hands and knees, arched her back with her sexy ass in the air, and then spread her ass cheeks. "Fuck my ass now you slut," she demanded, and I could tell she really wanted it. With my cock still slick from fucking her mouth I slowly slid my cock into her tight asshole. As I started to fucker her ass she started slamming back into me harder and harder. The entire time she kept ordering me to be a man and fuck her like the slut she was. While I fucked her she kept rubbing her clit, and I could hear her gasping for air, working very hard to milk my cock for all it was worth. She came so loudly it pushed me over the top, and I fired my jizz all over the sexiest ass I've ever seen. Afterwards I collapsed, exhausted and completely satisfied.

Kate taught me what good phone sex is all about, and I can't wait to see what she comes up with for our next call.

CALL ME DIRECTLY 1 877-816-4704 $2.00 per min

or reach me on niteflirt
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment