Saturday, February 9, 2013

CUCKOLD FANTASY



You took me out to the club the other night. I watched as I danced with all the guys… There was guy in particular I kept dancing with… You watched on as I danced and grinded against his backside… His hands roamed all over my body… I walk off the dance floor and tell you I want to take him home with us… You looked at me, but you knew I get my way all the time. You drove as I sat in the back seat with the him… I was getting excited and couldn’t wait til we got him… I started kissing and touching him… I see you looking in the rear view mirror, watching everything I do… My hand slides down between his legs and I feel his big hard ...

oh I bet you want to hear more LOL.. well click the button below or come find me in the chatroom and lets set something up.


Call Button

CHATROOM


No comments:

Post a Comment