Wednesday, February 27, 2013

BBC PHONE SEX

   
     So I get this call and this guy asks me if I like big black cocks? well who the fuck don't like BBC phone sex! He wanted me to be his little white trash whore. I didn't mind it one bit, I love role plays and I also absolutely LOVE it when a guy takes control during sex.
     He made me strip in front of his friends first, telling me if I put on a good show he would reward me with his BBC! I did anything he wanted, I was craving his big black cock. I'm not going to go into details, but I got all 3 holes stuff like crazy and it pushed me over the edge a few times.
     Yes BBC phone sex gets me off! How do you ask? Well I have toys, alot of toys and YES I have a big black dildo, its 10 inches long and fat. I like to get into the fantasies so anything that helps make it more real for me the better. But to use that one being that its so big I really need turned on and in the mood. So don't expect me to be banging my twat with 10 inches every time you call!

you can reach me at 1 877 816 4704 for $2 per min. 10 minute minimum is required.

I am also on niteflirt just click the button below and there is no minimum requirement on niteflirt. You just need an account.
 Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment